Pages

السلام عليكم

Thursday, June 5, 2014

back to Allah

Alhamdulillah, safely arrived at uni..

Hum.. I saw u… from the beginning.

Just look the way u walk, I know it's u..

But I'm not sure whether u noticed me or not. Or u just pretend not to see me.

I don't know..


Deep inside from my heart, I hope u talk to me. But, it's not happened.

Just got frusted. It's ok.. This is not the first time it's happened.


Hum.. Actually, I don't know what really happen to my heart.

Maybe it's already dead for man. I can't simply trust man anymore.

I'm really tired with men. Really mean it. Half of my soul lost.


If I have someone else, I think I can't love him for a short time.

It's really take a time. Just give me time to find my spirit and my soul back.

Let me find myself, back to Allah..


Hanya dengan mengingati Mu, hatiku menjadi tenang. Thank u Allah..


1 comment:

Rintihan HambaMu said...

Allahurabbi..
benar ckp akk..dengan mngingati Allah, hati tenang, sprtimna firman Allah:
“Orang yang beriman dan hati mereka menjadi tenang dengan zikrullah (mengingati Allah), ketahuilah dengan zikrullah itu hati menjadi tenang.” (Al-rad :28)